WRAG's online member directory provides members with the ability to connect with colleagues and peers in the WRAG community. WRAG members can edit and limit the information that appears on their personal or organization listings at any time.
Only an organization's dedicated administrative contact(s) can edit your organization listing directly. If you do not see the "edit" button in step 2 when you are logged in to your account and looking at your organization's profile, you are not the adminstrative contact. Just contact Rebekah Seder to become an administrative contact.
Follow these steps to update your organization's profile in the directory.
1. Sign in to your account
- Click “Log In” in the top right corner. Enter your email address and password. Don’t know your password? Click here to reset.
2. Update your organization's profile
- Visit the member directory, search for your organization, and click on its name
- Review your organization's profile and click the edit button to make any necessary changes.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save” button at the bottom!
3. Update your organization's staff roster
After you save your organizational information, click on the "Individuals" button to review and update your staff roster.
- To update individual contact records, click on the "edit" link in line with the person's name.
- To remove staff who are no longer with your organization, uncheck the "Active status" box and click save
- To add staff, click "Add Individual" button, enter contact information, then click "Save." Please note: an email address is required to save a contact.