WRAG is pleased to announce that we have joined the national Get on the Map campaign, an exciting new data-sharing partnership with the Foundation Center and the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers designed to dramatically improve the quality and availability of local grantmaking data.
WRAG invites our members to e-report their grants data to the Foundation Center in order to build WRAG's own Foundation Map: a highly interactive, easy-to-use, and searchable mapping platform, to which all WRAG members will have access. WRAG's Foundation Map will be our community’s source for fresh, detailed, and accurate data on philanthropy. Data that will allow us to answer questions such as:
- Who else is funding the arts in our region?
- What organizations are working on housing affordability in Arlington County?
- Who is working with Latino communities in Montgomery County?
- Where are there gaps in funding toward veterans?
- How much money is collectively going to education in our region?