Grants Program Administrative Assistant
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with the Grants Program office, handle duties for upper management and Trustees. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
• Greet visitors and answer incoming phone calls
• Manage workflow, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
• Implement and monitor programs as directed, and see the programs through to completion
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
• Maintain Program supplies by checking inventory and order items
• Scan grant information/documentation; maintain paper files
• Respond to questions and requests for information
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with expertise in Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Apple/Mac applications
• Proficiency in Outlook 360, with expertise in maintaining Calendar meetings and events
• Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
• Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Any combination of education, experience and training equivalent to high school graduation and one year of experience providing administrative support.
The hours for this position are 9AM – 5PM weekdays. Salary dependent on experience of the candidate. To apply, please submit a resume to The Claude Moore Charitable Foundation, Attn: Lynn Tadlock, 11350 Random Hills Road, Suite 520, Fairfax, VA 22030.