Candidate will work directly with the Executive Director and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The candidate will work on all aspects of the Foundation (a highly respected non-profit), supporting the Executive Director in Board Management, Fundraising, Finance, Meeting Planning and Office Management.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks with an opportunity to grow in an established non-profit organization.
Executive Assistant Candidates must:
- Share Company values of Respect for African American issues, Integrity, Honesty, Child-focused, Committed to Sucess and Community.
- Have a “Consider it Done” attitude while being self-driven and eager to learn.
- Accomplish tasks and goals with a strong sense of urgency.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer skills - proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, Quickbooks, (Microsoft Office Software).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Bookkeeping experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to be a team-player and interact with co-workers, donors and vendors
- Ability to solve problems and think outside the box
- Demonstrate independent judgement and perform diversified duties under pressure
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with both business vendors and donors.
- Prepare and formalize internal and external business materials, ie correspondence, proposals, letters, memos, forms and spreadsheets when necessary
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Maintain a level of professionalism among staff and donors
- Organize and maintain filing, contact and calendar system as required
Required experience: 4 Years + as a Senior Level Executive/Personal assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience with growth opportunity