Salary Range: $95,000.00 – 105,000.00 Annually
Want to make a difference? Come be a part of the amazing work EveryMind is accomplishing!
EveryMind is hiring a full-time Divison Director to lead our Adult & Community Services in Rockville, Maryland. The Division Director is responsible for the strategic vision, oversight, and guidance for the Division of Adult & Community Services within EveryMind, including identifying and developing opportunities for growth and expansion. This position is a member of our Senior Leadership Team, supporting organization vision, strategy, and growth. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and have previous experience supervising leaders, managing teams, supporting growth and expansion of programs, and building strategic partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic vision, guidance, and support for the Division of Adult & Community Services.
- Builds and maintains strategic relationships with community partners, funders, and other key customers. Supports effective relationships within Adult & Community Services teams.
- Leads various meetings and actively participates in external and internal meetings. Participates in various external community boards, committees, and task forces as relevant.
- Guides the implementation and expansion of programming and services.
- Develops and administers policies and procedures with appropriate input from EveryMind leadership and adheres to mandates of all contracts, state laws, and policies. Regularly reviews existing policies for current relevance and makes needed revisions.
- Oversees timely completion and submission of all programmatic reports as well as program evaluation and ensures output and outcome data accurately reflect impact.
- Supports the development of program budgets and provides oversight and guidance. Ensures budget expenditures adequately meet program and client needs.
- Supports the Development/Communications department with grant writing, relationship building, communications, and other development functions. Seeks new opportunities to support strategic growth and expansion.
- Supports the development, implementation, and evaluation of professional development training for staff to strengthen staff job proficiency as well as ongoing development and growth.
- Ensures that programs and services are culturally appropriate and consistent with current best practices for the populations being served and consistent with current codes of ethics for social services professionals.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Master’s degree in mental health or human services field or equivalent years of experience
- Clinical licensure (LMSW, LCSW, LCPC, etc.) preferred, not required
- A minimum of five to seven years of experience providing program leadership and management
- Experience on a senior leadership team preferred
- A minimum of five years of experience supervising social services staff
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with various customers including but not limited to funders, elected officials, and community partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and ability to organize priorities
- Strong leadership and management skills to support staff
- Knowledge of best practices in social services delivery
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing this job's duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger dexterity, handle with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, kneel, crouch, or talk and hear. In addition, the employee must periodically be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is hybrid, providing an opportunity to have a blend of remote and onsite work. Onsite work includes participation in internal and external meetings, attending community events, and efforts to support building strategic partnerships.
Why Join EveryMind?
EveryMind is a growing private nonprofit with 125 employees across 20 locations. We have served the community for over 60 years by strengthening communities and empowering individuals to reach optimal mental wellness.
EveryMind is consistently recognized for being an excellent place to work, offering a positive workplace culture and a competitive compensation package that is meant to provide great work/life balance.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Highly Competitive/Advanced Base Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K matching benefit
- Highly Generous Leave Schedule (Vacation, Sick, PTO, Volunteer days, Mental Health Days, Holidays, Birthday leave, and much more)
- Pay Increases
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Sensible Caseload management
- Employee Discount Program
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position. New hires must be fully vaccinated by the first day of work (accommodations may be made for medical or religious reasons). If unvaccinated, employees must undergo weekly COVID-19 testing. The option for weekly testing is only available for certain positions. Please note that some EveryMind contracts and programs require full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. If accommodations are needed, please contact the Human Resources Department.