***Click here to register!***
Fundraising and philanthropy are constantly evolving, and the pace of change is accelerating rapidly. This webinar will bring together the President and CEO of the Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers, the Editor of The Chronicle of Philanthropy, and a Campbell & Company Vice President to forecast what’s to come in 2020.
They’ll shed light on the latest developments and provide insights into how savvy development professionals can prepare and respond. By following trends, development programs can stay nimble and successful in our rapidly changing world.
Through this session, we will cover:
- Emerging and ongoing trends that have the power to change the status quo of philanthropy
- Challenges, threats, and opportunities that these trends represent
- How development programs should adapt to these trends
- Dr. Madye Henson, President and CEO, Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers
- Stacy Palmer, Editor, The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Jeff Wilklow, Vice President, Campbell & Company