Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group: Collective Impact - Learn About & Get Involved with Our Region’s Philanthropic Collaborations
Eligible to attend: WRAG's corporate members and Institute for CSR registrants
Members: Log-in to register.
Non-members: Contact Katy Moore to register.
In order to create lasting change towards large-scale social problems, philanthropic leaders must coordinate their efforts and work together with other sectors. This panel discussion, designed specifically for corporate funders, will provide an overview of some of the exciting philanthropic collaborations currently underway in the Greater Washington region.
- Craig Pascal, BB&T (Housing CAN)
- Yanique Redwood, Consumer Health Foundation (Community Wealth Building Initiative)
- Tom Bartlett, Boeing (Early Care and Education Funders Collaborative)
- Sarah Oldmixon, Community Foundation for the National Capital Region (Greater Washington Workforce Development Collaborative)
- Wilt Corkern, Corina Higginson Trust (Washington AIDS Partnership)
- Michelle Gilliard, Venture Philanthropy Partners (youthCONNECT)
Generously supported by:
ABOUT THE GROUP:
WRAG's Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group is the central resource for corporate community investing in the Greater Washington region. Comprised of the leaders of nearly 30 of the region's top corporate foundations and giving programs, this group helps the corporate community make the most of every charitable investment by providing professional development, best practice sharing, and sample resources; information on community needs and facilitated discussions with key stakeholders; purposeful networking and partnership building; a collective voice for corporate philanthropy in the Greater Washington region; and a platform for highlighting success stories to the media and general public.