Monday, January 12, 2015
12:00pm to 2:00pm EST
Consumer Health Foundation
1400 16th Street NW, Suite 710
Non-members:Most WRAG events are only open to our members. Please refer to the text at left for attendance eligibility.
Add to Calendar
Eligible to attend: All WRAG members
Join the Healthy Communities Working Group for its first meeting of 2015. We'll use this opportunity to:
- Update colleagues on our 2015 priorities for grantmaking and non-grantmaking work, any key lessons learned in the past year, and issues related to health reform implementation
- Look closely at how our work fits into making our communities healthier and how we might leverage our work
- Share how we are or would like to work more closely with non-health funders or other stakeholders
- Identify specific issues, concerns, opportunities you would like to discuss with your colleagues in the coming months
- Give specific suggestions for HCWG programming in the next 6-8 months, and
- Volunteer to help move our work forward
If you have an item to add to the agenda, please contact Phyllis Kaye, HCWG consultant.