A full day professional development workshop for Mid-Atlantic grantmakers taught by experienced practitioners. Presented by the Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers each year. Registration and more information here.
- Your grantmaking within the local and national philanthropic landscape
- Developing grant guidelines and communicating with the public
- Reviewing proposals and conducting due diligence
- Legal and ethical guidelines for grantmaking excellence
- Maximizing grant impact
- Strategies for continued learning and improvement
Who Should Attend
- Trustees, staff, and executive directors of foundations, giving circles and corporate giving programs who want to expand their grantmaking skills, deepen their understanding of philanthropy and learn from their colleagues
- Individuals who are exploring how to organize significant charitable giving
- Beginning grantmakers will appreciate the workshop's efficient overview of all aspects of grantmaking
- Intermediate grantmakers will appreciate the time to reflect on and refine their grantmaking fundamentals
- Special Rate for WRAG Members: $100; early bird $85 before April 30. Contact Rebekah Seder, seder(at)washingtongrantmakers.org, for the discount code!