Eligibility and Registration Information:
This program is open to WRAG members. Email Katherine Abib, abib(at)washingtongrantmakers.org to RSVP. Interested non-member funders should contact Katherine.
Elevated equity evaluations, low yields, and the expectation of higher volatility as we head into 2018 make alternative investments an attractive option for investors. However, a number of issues need to be discussed before a foundation considers adding alternative investments to its portfolio. In this session, we will examine a variety of alternative investments (i.e. private equity, hedge funds, social impact bonds, and more) and we will talk about key considerations for each.
- Elizabeth Cabell Jennings, Director of Institutional Investments – SunTrust Banks Inc.
- Shannon Scott, CFO - Greater Washington Community Foundation
- Art Stevens, Trustee & Chair of the Finance and Investment Committee - Consumer Health Foundation
About WRAG’s Foundation Finance Affinity Group:
The Foundation Finance Affinity Group helps finance and administrative professionals support their organizations' philanthropic missions by providing:
- professional development, best practice sharing, and sample resources
- purposeful networking
- information about emerging trends
The Foundation Finance Affinity Group is generously sponsored by