Eligible to attend: All WRAG Members. Please register online. Community Foundation of the National Capital Region donors may register to attend by emailing Rebekah Seder, seder(at)washingtongrantmakers.org.
The outcome of the 2016 presidential election promises to bring significant changes on issues of critical importance to our communities and to philanthropy. Please join the Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers and the Community Foundation for the National Capital Region for a look at what policy, budgetary, and regulatory changes may be ahead in the areas of healthcare, public education, immigration, and housing, and how funders can best be positioned to respond to ensure that the needs of all residents in our region continue to be met.
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, The Urban Institute
- Faith Mitchell, CEO, Grantmakers in Health
- Janella Ferguson, Director of Impact Groups, Grantmakers for Education
- Aryah Somers Landsberger, Director of Programs, Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants & Refugees
- Salin Geevarghese, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for International and Philanthropic Innovation, U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Keely Monroe, Counsel, Bolder Advocacy Initiative at Alliance for Justice
This briefing is co-sponsored by:
Many thanks to our event host: