Eligible to attend: WRAG's corporate members. Please register online.
Most companies have huge amounts of data – on customers, vendors, employees, click histories, online purchases, and much more. What if you could harness this data for social good? Hear from a number of CSR leaders whose organizations are already leveraging data as part of their CSR efforts. Hear how the idea to use data as a tool for social impact came about, who the decision makers were, how these companies are dealing with privacy issues, and much more.
- Stefaan Verhulst, Co-Founder and Chief Research and Development Officer, Governance Laboratory at NYU
- Jeff Senne, Corporate Responsibility Strategy and Implementation Leader, PwC
- Fiona Greig, Director of Consumer Research, JPMorgan Chase Institute
- Corporate Social Responsibility for a Data Age, SSIR, Feb 2017
About WRAG's Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group
Much is expected of business today. Feel-good community engagement programs operating out of the silo of the marketing or HR department are no longer enough. Corporate social responsibility must now be deeply engrained in a company’s DNA and integrated across the business at all levels. In 2018, WRAG’s Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Groups will focus on CSR integration, business alignment, and innovation.
WRAG’s Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group is the central resource for corporate community investing professionals in the Greater Washington region. Comprised of the leaders of nearly 30 of the region’s largest and most respected corporate foundations and giving programs, this group helps the business community make the most of every charitable investment by providing:
- purposeful networking
- professional development, best practice sharing, and sample resources
- information on community needs and facilitated discussions with community leaders
- a collective voice for corporate philanthropy in the Greater Washington region