Eligible to attend: WRAG's corporate members. Please register online.
In today's political environment, companies are being pushed to make clear what they stand for. Hear directly from your CSR colleagues whose companies have taken visible stances on hot button issues and learn the dos and don'ts from their first-hand experience. Learn how and when these companies decide to speak up (or not), the risks and rewards of doing so, and how to effectively and authentically engage the C-suite in these highly visible leadership moments.
- Larry Di Rita, Global Marketing and Corporate Affairs, Bank of America
- Idalia Hill, Director, Firmwide Public Relations, PwC
- Jimmie Paschall, Chief Diversity Officer, Wells Fargo
About WRAG's Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group
Much is expected of business today. Feel-good community engagement programs operating out of the silo of the marketing or HR department are no longer enough. Corporate social responsibility must now be deeply engrained in a company’s DNA and integrated across the business at all levels. In 2018, WRAG’s Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Groups will focus on CSR integration, business alignment, and innovation.
WRAG’s Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group is the central resource for corporate community investing professionals in the Greater Washington region. Comprised of the leaders of nearly 30 of the region’s largest and most respected corporate foundations and giving programs, this group helps the business community make the most of every charitable investment by providing:
- purposeful networking
- professional development, best practice sharing, and sample resources
- information on community needs and facilitated discussions with community leaders
- a collective voice for corporate philanthropy in the Greater Washington region