Eligible to attend: WRAG’s corporate members and invited guests
WRAG corporate members: free. Please login and register online.
Non-members:$45/person. Please email Katy Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org, to register at the non-member rate.
We’ve all been hearing a lot lately about diversity, equity, and inclusion. But, what do these terms really mean and why and how are companies tackling these issues both internally and externally? Join your corporate colleagues from around the region as we work to strengthen our own understanding of these terms and learn from companies who are tackling these issues in myriad ways.
- David Harrington, President, Prince George’s Chamber of Commerce and Trustee, Consumer Health Foundation
- Alissa Repenshek, CR Leader, PwC
- EJ Dickerson, Market HR Leader, PwC
- Rohini Anand, Corporate Responsibility & Global Chief Diversity Officer, Sodexo
- Tamara Copeland, President, Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers
Generously hosted by:
About the group:
WRAG's Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group is the central resource for corporate community investing in the Greater Washington Region. Comprised of the leaders of nearly 30 of the region’s largest and most respected corporate foundations and giving programs, this group helps the business community make the most of every charitable investment by providing:
- purposeful networking
- information on community needs and facilitated discussions with community leaders
- professional development, best practice sharing, and sample resources
- a collective voice for corporate philanthropy in the DC Region