Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group: An Overview of Community Needs & Opportunities for Investment
Eligible to attend: WRAGs corporate members and Institute for CSR registrants.
Members: Log-in to register.
Non-members: Contact Katy Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Designed specifically for corporate funders, this panel discussion will provide insights into some of the region's top funding priorities and highlight a variety of investment opportunities, from the tried-and-true to new-and-exciting.
- David Bowers, Enterprise Community Partners (Affordable Housing)
- Michael Bigley, The Morris & Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation (Arts & Humanities)
- Tobi Printz Platnick, The Morris & Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation (Education)
- Celeste James, Kaiser Permanente (Food)
- Mindy Rubin, Kaiser Permanente (Health)
- Christine Hoisington, Booz Allen Hamilton (Veterans)
Generously supported by: PNC
ABOUT THE GROUP
WRAG's Corporate Philanthropy Affinity Group is the central resource for corporate community investing in the Greater Washington region. Comprised of the leaders of nearly 30 of the region's top corporate foundations and giving programs, this group helps the corporate community make the most of every charitable investment by providing: professional development, best practice sharing, and sample resources; information on community needs and facilitated discussions with key stakeholders; purposeful networking and partnership building; a collective voice for corporate philanthropy in the Greater Washington region; and a platform for highlighting success stories to the media and general public.