Event Planning Services for WRAG Members
Over the years, WRAG has built expertise in event planning, agenda development, and the design and execution of purposeful gatherings that deliver valuable content, build community, and spur action. When members hire WRAG as their event planning consultant, they gain not only our expertise, but also our knowledge of the local philanthropic and social profit communities, our familiarity with local community needs, our well-developed organizational and financial infrastructure, our robust communications tools and mailing lists, our easy online registration system, and our diverse and dedicated team of professional staff – all dedicated to ensuring members' events are a big success.
Our services include:
1. Committee management & leadership
- assistance with committee selection
- committee management
- development of clear goals, expectations, timeline, event format, etc.
2. Event planning & logistics
- agenda development
- assistance with speaker selection
- logistics, venue and vendor management
- event set-up, clean-up and on-site coordination
3. Marketing & registration
- assistance with marketing plan development and execution
- management of invitations and registration
- serve as primary point of contact for attendees
4. Evaluation & follow-up
- attendee feedback surveys
- event evaluation
- post-event debrief
- acknowledgements and thank yous
5. Budget & finances
- budget development advice
- monthly invoicing
- fiscal sponsor services, including financial management, online registration payments, vendor and contract negotiation and management, etc., also available.
WRAG charges $130/hour for event planning services. Travel time is calculated at 50% of the hourly rate. Reimbursable expenses are billed at cost. Please note that our hourly rate does not include actual event costs such as catering, venue rental, speaker fees, professional meeting facilitator, etc.
WRAG Members: For more information or to request a price quote, please contact:
Managing Director, Corporate Strategy